An Apple A Day, Keeps A Doctor Away
Apple Recipes to Enjoy
Fall will be here before you know it! One of my favorite things about fall is the flavors of the food. I love anything pumpkin, nutmeg, or apple. Apples are the perfect ingredient to use in a fall dinner or dessert. They are everywhere around the fall time!
When the first leaves start to fall, you will want to dive into one of these 10 delicious apple recipes to make this fall. I hope you enjoy!
1. Apple Chips – When school lets out for the day and your kids come through to door begging for a snack, be ready for them with these yummy and healthy homemade apple chips!
2. Crock Pot Make Ahead Apple Pie Oatmeal – I’m a huge fan of make ahead meals and make ahead breakfast meals are the best. This oatmeal has everything you love about fall and is sure to start your day off in a great way!
3. Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Fried Apples – Fried apples are one of my favorite apple recipes of all time, and we all know cracker barrel has the best right!?
4. Apple Fritters Pancake Recipe – Who doesn’t love a yummy pancake in the morning right? And those of you are going to love that this recipe is only 3 Points Plus!
5. Caramel Apple Popcorn Balls Recipe – This recipe would be perfect for a fall bake sale, fall festival, or to hand out to trick or treaters in your neighborhood.
6. Apple & Chocolate Spiced Cupcakes With Cider Frosting Recipe – This cupcake recipe is equal parts sweet and spicy and is perfect for any fall gathering.
7. Crock Pot Apple Butter – Apple Butter is great for biscuits, toast, pancakes and more! It’s easy to make and should be a staple in anyone’s fridge, yum!
8. Apple and Sage Chicken Breast Recipe – Who says all apple recipes have to be sweet? This recipe is perfect for a fall (or anytime really!) dinner that everyone is sure to love.
9. Homemade Apple Roll Ups Recipe – These would be perfect for a decedent breakfast or a super sweet dessert!
10. Homemade Apple Dumplings – Apple dumplings are another great recipe that are perfect for fall or winter and are much easier to make than you might think!
PLEASE RETWEET To Make Fall Apple-cious!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) September 18, 2016