10 Delectable Chocolate Desserts To Indulge In
If there is one thing that I crave the most it has got to be chocolate! And when I’m in the mood for something sweet I look for recipes that are sweet, easy to make, and most importantly, chocolaty.
During my last chocolate craving I searched for some new chocolate dessert recipes to try and hit the jackpot! I knew I had to share some of this delectable recipes with you, so you could enjoy them, too. So without further interruption, here are 10 delectable chocolate desserts to indulge in.
If you Love Chocolate – Please Retweet
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) June 18, 2015
1. Classic Chocolate Cream Pie – What is better than a pie filled with chocolate cream and whipped topping? Pretty much nothing, ha!
2. Death By Chocolate Cupcakes – The name says it all doesn’t it? Cupcakes filled to the brim with, you guessed it, chocolate!
3. Dark Chocolate Cherry Truffles – If dark chocolate is more your thing (which it’s my personal favorite) than you will want to indulge in these easy to make truffles.
4. Gluten Free No-Bake Brownie Bite Cookies – Just because you are gluten free doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delicious chocolate treat.
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Ball – If you are having guests over then this recipe is perfect for a crowd, just make sure you save some for your guests!
6. Chocolate Lasagna – Didn’t think you would ever hear those 2 words together did you? Well after trying this recipe you will never want to hear them apart!
7. Black Forest Pudding Shots – These would be great for a dinner party or a night at home with your family. It’s silky, smooth, and oh so chocolaty.
8. S’mores Ice Cream Cups – This recipe will be a hit with the kids and adults in your house and you don’t need a fire to make it.
9. Coca-Cola Ice Cream Cake – Two wonderful flavors come together in this easy to make recipe that is perfect for a summer dessert.
10. Fudge Mint Brownies – Brownies are hands down my favorite dessert, and when you add mint in to the mix it’s pure perfection!