Now that school is back in session and the weather is slowly but surely getting cooler, it’s time to start thinking about all things apple, changing leaves, and pumpkins. Fall is my personal favorite time of year.
I love Halloween, being outside (and not sweating to death), and pumpkin-flavored anything. So When it’s time for fall – I love to fill my home with autumn-themed homemade crafts. Let’s check out 10 crafts to welcome Fall into your home!
10 Crafts To Celebrate Fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween
1. Pool Noodle Pumpkins – Now that summer is over, put those old pool noodles to use by making these super cute pumpkins for your mantel!
2. DIY Dollar Store Fall Wreath – This craft will welcome fall at your door without cleaning out your wallet Now that is a win win in my book!
3. Soda Bottle Pumpkins – Don’t throw away those soda bottles! Save them and make these cute pumpkins with your kids!
4. DIY White Pumpkin with Paper Flowers – I LOVE this look! It’s got a Halloween vibe but in a really classic and mature way. Simple and beautiful.
5. DIY Fall Napkin Rings – These are easy to make and will look perfect on your fall table.
6. Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Basket – This would be a perfect basket to store Halloween candy in all fall long!
7. DIY Halloween Apothecary Jar – I love the look of these jars, and making them yourself will save you a ton of money! You could fill these with candy, leaves, or anything else fall like you can think of.
8. DIY Black Lace Vases – If you like to go the more Halloween route all fall long then you will love these beautiful black lace vases that you can display all fall long.
9. Easy Candy Acorns – Now I can always appreciate a decoration that you can also eat! How sweet would these be on the table during a fall dinner party?
10. DIY Leaf Cork Trivets – Rest your morning pot of tea on these easy and adorable leaf cork trivets you can make yourself!