10 Christmas Breakfast Recipes To Start Your Morning Off Right
Who is ready for a good and wonderful Christmas Breakfast with family, friends and neighbors? I am! Here are some options that are easy and are cooked in no time – or almost no time. Lots of egg recipes, waffles and all-favorite breads. Celebrate and Enjoy every last morsel of these best Christmas Breakfast recipes!
I know how important Christmas dinner is to most people, but what about Christmas breakfast? Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. When it comes to a holiday breakfast I tend to get a little excited and make a feast of it.
After the presents have been opened and the parade is on, I like to head to the kitchen and make a wonderful breakfast for my family. With that in mind I try to shake it up every year with brand new recipes and ideas. I’d love to share some of the yummy Christmas Breakfast recipes that I have found from across the web! Enjoy!
Here are 10 Christmas Breakfast Recipes To Make Your Morning Memorable
1. Chocolate Banana Breakfast Bread – This recipe tastes as good as it looks, and if you have a sweet tooth in the morning, this is for you!
2. Bacon and Gouda Frittata –I love a good frittata, and when you add bacon to anything it instantly becomes better!
3. Overnight Praline French Toast –This recipe can be made the night before so it cuts down on your work on Christmas morning!
4. Breakfast Stromboli –This Stromboli has been taken from the dinner menu and transformed into an oh-so-good breakfast recipe your family is sure to love!
5. Gingerbread Waffles with Cinnamon Butter –Talk about decadent! This recipe is sweet, buttery, and perfect for a festive day!
6. Overnight Sausage Breakfast Casserole – Another great make ahead breakfast recipe that you can just pop in the oven Christmas morning!
7. Easy Egg Toast Cups – I’m all for easy recipes in the morning and this recipe is easy AND delicious!
8. Homemade Doughnuts – Everything is better homemade and this sweet doughnut recipe is no exception!
9. Chile Relleno Quiche – If you like a little heat in the morning like I do than this recipe is for you!
10. Easy Baked Oatmeal – You can never go wrong with a great bowl of oatmeal to start your morning off right!