10 Bakes & Cakes for Thanksgiving
As us, Southerns, like to say around this time of year, Happy Fall Y’all! Fall is such an amazing time of year! The temperature gets cooler, the colors get richer, and the holiday season gets closer.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays based on the fact that there are few things I love more than friends, family, and food!
And Thanksgiving combines all three of those things. We always have Thanksgiving at a different family member’s home according to what year it is. This year it is being held at my aunts house, which means we are responsible for bringing a dessert.
I’ve been looking for yummy bakes & cakes for Thanksgiving to bring, and I thought I would share some of my finds with you! Let’s check them out!
1. Slow cooker pumpkin cheesecake – I use my slowcooker for everything, but who would have thought you could use it for a cake!? And I love the presentation of this dish.
2. Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes with Streusel Cream Cheese Frosting – During fall I love anything pumpkin flavored. And these cupcakes bring pumpkin and ale together perfectly.
3. Mini Apple Tarts – Mini desserts are great for the whole family, and are especially great for little hands with a sweet tooth.
4. Apple Pie Streusel Cake – Another fall flavor you can’t go wrong with is anything apple. And this recipe shakes up the traditional apple pie recipe in a delicious way.
5. Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Filling – I love anything that is filled with cream cheese, and I bet your family will too!
6. Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies – Brownies are my personal favorite dessert options, so I can’t wait to try these that are perfect for Thanksgiving.
7. Apple Butterscotch Caramel Cake – This ooey gooey cake is perfect for the indulgent cake lover at your Thanksgiving table.
8. Easy Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Candies – You can’t get much more festive than a cake that actually looks like a pumpkin. So cute!
9. Coca-Cola Cake – Coca-Cola cake is something they have at a local restaurant that I have been in love with. I’m so excited I can now make it at home.
10. Ginger Brown Sugar Cupcakes – I love cupcakes for their ease of use and lack of clean up. And these look amazing.