10 Appetizer Recipes To Rock Your New Years Eve!
Now that the hustle and bustle of Christmas is almost over, it’s time to start thinking ahead to a wonderful new year! I hope you are looking forward for 2015 as much as I am.
Each year we like to ring in the new year with friends and family while throwing a rocking New Years Eve party. Here are the recipes and treats we will be serving this year!
Here are 10 Appertizer Recipes to rock your New Years Eve!
1. Quick and Easy Crab Ball – Seafood is one of my favorite things to make appetizers out of and these crab balls are easy to make and oh-so-yummy.
2. Zesty Ham Roll Ups – If you are looking for a little spice to start your New Year’s off right than you have to check out this zesty ham roll ups recipe that will have your guests coming back for seconds.
3. Hot Onion Spinach Dip – I love a good dip recipes and this one has great flavors and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
4. Homemade Pepper Jelly – Pepper Jelly is one of my favorite things to make at home with my family. It’s SO good and can be paired with so many different things!
5. Pesto and Sundried Tomato Cheese Spread – Pesto is another one of my favorite flavors all year round and always has a place on my holiday menus.
6. Chicken and Waffles with Creamy Havarti Cheese and Cranberry Compote – Long name, amazing appetizers that your friends will be begging you for the recipe!
7. Buffalo Chicken Cups – Anything bite sized is perfect for a get together, but don’t let the size of these cups both you, they pack a big flavor punch!
8. Pull Apart Garlic Cheese Bread – A favorite in my house, you can’t go wrong with a super cheesy bread that everyone can share.
9. Cookie Candy Bars – If you have a sweet tooth then you will want to give this recipe a try. It takes 2 awesome sweet treats and combines them into 1!
10. Grilled Brie Stuffed Figs with Honey – If you are feeling a little fancy this holiday season then why don’t you give this recipe a try? It is sure to impress the eye and the stomach!
What will you be serving this New Years Eve?