Zucchini Quick Bread To Delight Your Family At Dinner Time
There are different recipes that use zucchini, this Zucchini Quick Bread would be a great addition to your dinner in place of dinner rolls. First, it has more fiber to add to your better digestion. Spices added to the recipe like cinnamon and vanilla would open up olfactory senses to enjoy the flavors and aromas of this simple recipe.
All that taken into account makes a difference in how fulfilling a meal will become.
I love making my recipes in the Ninja Nutri Bowl. Auto-iQ regime automatically turns off the function I am using when processing is complete. This Zucchini Quick Bread is not an exception. All ingredients were added to the Nutri Bowl (food processing bowl) and mixed up in no time!
The Consistency of the Zucchini Bread Is Pretty Liquid
I Use Parchment Paper To Line Up A Pan To Bake This Bread
The Aromas Permeating the Air When Cutting This Freshly-Baked Bread Are Mouth-Watering!
Serve As Is Or With Butter.
Dipping In Your Favorite Sauce Is Also So Welcome!
Make This Bread Once –
It Will Become A Staple In Your Home!
Add Fresh Rosemary When Serving Your Bread –
Rosemary Improves Mood
Though you are not eating rosemary directly, your sense of smell will communicate to your brain its presence.
- 1 medium zucchini or 2 cups, cubed
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Lightly butter a loaf pan (I used 8x4x2)
- Place zucchini, egg, yolk, sugar, oil, and vanilla into food processor or your Nutri Bowl.
- Select Auto-iQ Boost No Fusion Dough.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and pecans and select Auto-iQ No Fusion Dough again.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick or knife comes out clean.
Love This Baking – Please RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) January 9, 2017