Soups Are Awesome In Sumer and Cold Time of the Year
Vegetarian Corn Chowder
Is Full of Flavor And Character
All Vegetables Come from the Local Farmer’s Market
Saute And Puree To Your Heart’s Desire
Garnish With Favorite Herbs, Nuts, Pesto
Every Bite Is An Adventure Into the Blended Flavors
Vegetarian Corn Chowder To Spice Up Your Dinner Or Lunch #RecipeIdeas
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups potatoes, diced
- 3 cups corn kernels
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 Tbs crushed garlic
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Almond milk
- Salt, pepper to your taste
- Fresh basil, herbs, spices for garnishment
- Saute all vegetables in a pan with olive oil for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and simmer till potatoes become soft.
- Use a blender to puree 3 cups of the soup.
- Combine the blended part of the soup with the sauteed part. Reheat if you'd like.
- Serve hot or cooled.
- Garnish with herbs, spices or pesto.
©2016 Celebrate Woman Today
PIN for Your Next Taste Buds Adventure!
Enjoy Your Food & RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) June 18, 2017