Lasagna Layered with Veggies
Veer from your classic lasagna dish and try a new recipe for your next dinner with family and friends. This one, without meat and mozzarella, will be a refreshing twist on the norm. Bonus: It only calls for natural ingredients!
Lasagna Without Meat or Mozzarella!
- Cooking spray
- 14-ounce firm tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50 ounces Hunt’s® tomato sauce
- 3-4 bell peppers, cored, seeded and chopped
- 12 dried lasagna noodles (or, amount needed for 9-by-13-inch baking dish)
- - Spray the dish with cooking spray and layer the ingredients.
- If the dry, hard noodles don't fit, you can always break them to fit your crock.
- - Cook on low for three hours or until the noodles are cooked.
Women Lifestyle Health Fashion Winning Prizes http://celebratewomantoday.com/
Handpicked Related Recipes