Give Yourself A Break with Vanilla Chai Brazil Smoothie
Vanilla has multiple benefits due to amazing ensemble of nutrients inside vanilla pods. They have small amounts of B-complex groups of vitamins such as niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B-6. These vitamins help in enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and regulating body metabolism. Adding vanilla extract to your food and drinks would only add additional benefits to the whole body’s function.
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) November 24, 2015
Also check out Greens Plus powders that could be a potent boost to your nutritional uptake of nutrients on the daily basis. Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free – Greens Plus is one of few companies that has some of the best products on the market today.
- 1 Scoop/Stick Advanced Multi Vanilla Chai Superfood
- 1 Cup Almond milk
- 1/4 Cup Rolled oats
- 1/4 Cup Brazil nuts
- 2 Dates, pitted
- 1/2 Frozen banana
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 1 Scoop +PlusShake Raw Vanilla
- 2 Tbs Chia Seeds, you may soak them in almond milk before use for a few minutes
- 1. Soak chia seeds if you choose to do so for a few minutes. It will allow them to absorb almond milk and soften.
- 2. Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender and mix all ingredients until smooth.
- 3. Add a few cubes of ice or additional water to your liking.