Turkey Cranberry Mini Meatloaves – Muffins!
You may have seen mini meals in the shape of muffins on your favorite Pinterest boards and food bloggers’ sites. We love the idea of these portion-sized meals that will keep you full. Not only that, but they’re great to have on hand for lunches, dinners, and snacks throughout the week. Cook them up on the weekend and reheat them all week long!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) April 30, 2015
- 1½ lbs. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ¾ c almond meal
- ¼ medium onion minced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ c canned whole cranberries
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Herbes De Provence
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Place onion and garlic in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- 3. Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 4. Using an ice cream scoop or a large spoon, spoon into greased muffin tins filling nearly to the top.
- 5. Press down firmly to pack and bake for 32-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- 6. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
Celebrate With Inspiration for Holidays with More Recipes!