Some books give us an amazingly easy and entertaining way to clean our houses, organize our living space, and to cook up one of the best meals ever. Holly Clegg is one of the fascinating authors who writes to entertain you while giving you some of the best practical and effective tips and recipes to live by.
Her book Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets To Sizzle At Any Age cookbook! is a collection of some of her best scrumptious recipes accompanied by pictures and colorful examples of what your recipe could look like.
Holly Clegg introduces a whimsical women’s wellness and lifestyle cookbook perfect for any modern woman’s kitchen. Like to read cookbooks? With woman’s quotes to make you smile, cosmetic solutions for your skin and super simple recipes, this fun cookbook makes the best mother, wife, sister, or girlfriend gift.
Whether you’re facing hot flashes, pregnancy pains or just a plain old mood swing, this fabulous cookbook focuses on recipes for a woman’s enjoyment and surviving lifetime changes.
This practical, user-friendly cookbook includes over 200 delicious recipes and 100 color photographs and illustrations. Nutritional and diabetic information included. Fun chapters with Spicy Advice and creative coffee pairing.
Finally, the recipe to sizzle through each stage of your life!
• Practical, user-friendly cookbook designed for busy women
• Fun and entertaining chapters, such as:
• Lovin’ No Oven (No bake dishes)
• Table for Two (Cooking for two)
• Quickies (Fast, easy recipes)
• Food for the Mood (Delicious treats to share with loved ones)
• Diva Dermatology (Recipes for at-home facial treatments)
• Effortless Entertaining (Party recipes for groups)
The Book Includes
• 200 easy-to-prepare recipes with 100+ photos and illustrations
• Nutritional information and diabetic exchanges
• Symbols to highlight Freezer Friendly and Vegetarian recipes
• Creative coffee pairing ideas
From a healthy heart to a libido boost, my quick, easy, and trim & terrific recipes will help you fill the room with romance in the Food for the Mood Chapter.
• It was rumored that Casanova ate over 50 raw oysters a day to boost his libido–oysters are high in zinc content, a mineral that aids in the production of testosterone.
• Figs are considered a symbol of fertility and revered as an aphrodisiac.
• So it is said “hot food” generates a physiological response as when you get excited, so spice things up in your kitchen!
Check Holly’s easy Salmon Recipe with an exquisite feta stuffing! It amy become one of your your party’s favorite. With just a few ingredients, you’ll make a feast to celebrate any occasion in a flavorful way.
You don’t have to be a cook to whip up one of the homemade beauty recipes in Holly’s Diva Dermatology Chapter or check out Diet Dermatology which focuses on foods to fight Anti-Aging, Banish Wrinkles, Boost Moisture, Dark Puffy Eyes, Fresh Complexion and more!
Try This Chocolate Face Mask Recipe
Everyone wanted to eat this mask. It smelled so good, but then it made you look and feel good too! Especially good for dry skin.
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp oatmeal
- 1 tsp plain yogurt
- Mix all ingredients.
- Apply to your face and neck for about 10 minutes.
- Use cool water to wash it off.
- Feel fabulous!
Prep for Holiday Gift Giving!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) November 10, 2017