Feast On A Platter
I Was Amazed At This Convenience –An All-Day Nutritious Feast
I just discovered how to feed my entire family for one entire day from one platter! Yes, it is no joke and is very doable and helpful, especially when we are running mile a second with our holiday preparations, dinners, brunches, and gift shopping. This great platter filled with veggies and dips and fruit and nuts is a great way to change a routine and eliminate any complaints. Everybody can find a yummy thing on this platter to eat and to munch.
It is up to you WHAT to put on the snacking slash food platter! Try to put a little bit of everything;
• Veggies that boast of fiber
• Nuts that are rich in minerals, protein and Omega-3
• Fruit that offer antioxidants and phytonutrients
• Proteins like cheeses and meats and beans and tofu that bring satiety to our brain
• Herbs and Spices to entice our olfactory organs to truly celebrate the feast our eyes see
Thrive On Variety Of Foods On A Platter
Add Some Dips And Veggie Chips
This Finger Food Would Feed Your Family These Busy Days
Happy Holidays to You And Your Family!
Celebrate It With Flavor And Gusto!