Delicious Thai Curry Cashews
Roasted With Coconut Sugar
Though cashews is one of the lowest in fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins and minerals vital to our well-being. Look at this impressive list – an amazing source of ingredients from Mother Nature to keep our bodies humming, day in and day out!
• Vitamins E, K, and B6
• Minerals like Copper, Phosphorus, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron, and Selenium
In 20 minutes, you’ll get these roasted in curry and coconut sugar yummies that will make you nod and say ‘Yeah, baby, these are good!’
- 2 cups raw unsaslted cashews
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cashews in a spacious glass bowl or container (plastic container may be permanently stained from curry powder).
- Sprinkle and coat cashews with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle and coat cashews with curry powder and coconut sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool before enjoying this treat.