Stuffing Balls Recipe
If you are looking for a simple and delicious appetizer for your next get together then I have the perfect one for you. This Stuffing Balls Recipe looks as great as it tastes and can be put together in no time. You can make these ahead of time in preparation for a big party, or keep the ingredients on hand in case of unexpected visitors.
- 1 Tsp Black Peppercorns
- 2 Whole Star Anise
- 1 Box Your Favorite Stovetop Stuffing Mix
- Cranberry Sauce
- - Prepare your Stovetop Stuffing mix according to package instructions.
- - Allow to cool completely.
- - In a large bowl combine your stuffing mix with raw eggs, so the mix is moist but moldable.
- - Form the mixture into 2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- - Bake the balls until they are brown on the outside and hot in the inside.
- - Serve on a tray with toothpicks and cranberry sauce for dipping.
Here’s The Collection of other Recipes from the #100FootJourney!
Beef Bourguinon a la Hassan Recipe
Pasta Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe
Curry Hot Dog Recipe
Raspberry and Blueberry Tarte Recipe
Sparkling Lemonade Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Wings Recipe
Apricot Spiced Crepes Recipe
Coriander Tuna Recipe
BBQ Chicken on Bok Choy Recipe
Ginger Basil Mojito Recipe
Carrot Zing Recipe
Minty Lemon Lassi Recipe
Chicken Tikka Recipe
Green Bean And Potato Curry Recipe
Haricots Verts With Walnuts Recipe
Stuffing Balls Appetizer
Kashmiri Basmati Pilaf Recipe
Food is our glue that binds us together. Celebrate food you partake every single day. Give thanks for the nourishment it brings to you and your body, allowing you to be the best you can within each day. Check our amazing sharing of recipes at the Fresh Flavors Swap. Join the tribe of those of us who LOVE to eat deliciously.