Lucky Irish Giveaway Hop
Feb 29 – Mar 3, 2016
Enter to win this prize on Celebrate Woman Today, and then hop over to the next blog that you see below the Rafflecopter form! The prizes are many. The prizes are golden! Yep, because we need them and use them in our daily life.
To raise your St. Patrick’s Day IQ, here are a few interesting facts about this holiday you may want to know about.
• The humble shamrock was originally a teaching tool. St. Patrick is said to have used the three-leaved plant to explain the Holy Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) to the pagan Irish.
• St. Patrick was not Irish. He was from Wales.
• You probably didn’t know that it was the BLUE color associated with St. Patrick. Green was considered UN-lucky!
• Traditionally, every year, the Irish leader hands a crystal bowl of shamrocks over to the US President. The shamrock grown in Kerry is immediately destroyed by the Secret Service after the exchange. Probably due to the “alien” plant species and the preservation of the native ones!
• In Chicago every year, the Plumbers Local 110 union dyes the river “Kelly” green. The dye lasts for about five hours.
Enter to win this amazing Greens Plus giveaway here. Formulated for your benefit: fiber, anti-oxidants, flavors – that’s the Greens Plus bars and smoothie powders. In addition to snacking and drinking smoothies, I use Greens Plus powders in my baking. Yep, why not to boost my cookies and breads with these clean, boosted with whole food ingredients products?
Prize – Greens Plus Box of Bars
and Smoothie Powders, $60 Value
Click on Any Giveaway Link Below to Start or Continue Your St. Patty’s Giveaway Hop!