This magnificent dish is gourmet-on-the-go and takes minutes to prepare. Holly Clegg shares her cooking genius with us all through her innovative approach to cook and live vibrantly.
Check her book Too Hot in the Kitchen with some amazing recipe ideas for the entire year!
Here’s a delicious salmon served to you and your party of guests and family.
Why Salmon: The benefits of Omega-3 amino acids are crucial in reducing internal inflammation in the body. Being the beginning of the chronic diseases – heart disease, hypertension, arthritis, and obesity – inflammation can be lowered by changing a lifestyle. And one of the components of it is consuming Omega-3 fatty acids.
Food is a great way to get the benefits of Omega-3’s. Fish like salmon, mackerel, herring, lake trout, sardines and albacore tuna are the highest in Omega-3 content. Enjoy your recipes made with these fish options a couple times a week to get the maximum benefits.
Find more recipes by Holly Clegg HERE.
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- Preheat oven 350°F. Coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese and feta with fork, mixing until blended. Add onion and spinach, combining well.
- Split each piece of salmon in half lengthwise without cutting all the way through (make pocket). Divide filling in each fillet spreading to cover. Place top salmon piece back over filling and on prepared baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until flaky and done.
Stuff the salmon ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to cook.
Check Out More Options in Prepping Your Salmon
Enjoy An Easy Recipe With Many Benefits
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) November 10, 2017