I am very impartial to my OXO spiralizer! With simple set up, sturdy “posture,” and a few cutting edges, it allows me to prepare out-fo-this world fresh meals for my family every single day.
As we are passionate about fresh and raw foods, I find myself using this “magic” kitchen gadget almost daily. Look what you can make in 5 minutes for your family without compromising nutritional value of any meal!
Zucchini Noodles With Sesame Tahini Sauce
- 2-3 zucchini, spiralized into noodle shape
- 1 medium cucumber, spiralized into noodle shape
- 1 medium carrot, spiralized into noodle shape
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup tahini or peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar (use any sugar available in your pantry; I use coconut sugar as it is low glycemic)
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar (or use any vinegar at hand)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, optional
- Whisk together all ingredients for Tahini sauce. You can thin sauce with a bit of hot water. I use it as it is, but some people enjoy it thinner.
- Toss the spiralized vegetable noodles into a big bowl and sprinkle with the Tahini sauce. Adjust the seasoning to your taste. Garnish with sesame and serve.
- You can make this dish all vegetarian or add your favorite proteins like fish, chicken, meats.
You can make this dish totally vegetarian or add your favorite proteins to a plate you serve. We have this salad as our lunch or spruce it up with fish or beans for dinner. This recipe is an absolute delight for any time of the year. Enjoy!
Vegetarian Option for this Zucchini Noodles
Add Protein to Your Zucchini Noodles Recipe
LOVE THIS RECIPE? Get More!