I am always on the lookout for green and eco-clean products. I call them “generous” products. The coined-out name for those things I use frequently and even on the daily basis, and knowing that they were made with ecological theme in mind.
Some of the recent additions to the collection of daily used things in our household are a Wet/Dry Bag and a Reusable Pail Liner from Planet Wise.
Both items are not only useful in our home, they are absolutely well designed and made with modern fashion look.
What you would definitely appreciate about these Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bags are these few things:
- PVC Free & Lead Free
- Reusable – hey, that’s why we love them!
- Each bag has sewn with Hidden Seams and Sealed for no Wicking! – This is the only company who has this technology in use.
- Resists most stains and odors – whatever you put inside shall stay inside!
- Amazing array of colors and designs
I’ve been using Planet Wise Diaper Pail Liners for my recyclable trash can. And it served me amazingly well!
I do appreciate the following features in this liner
- Reusable and easy to clean
- PVC Free
- Made with no-peal elastic
- Generous Size that would fit appx. a 54 quart or 14 gallon garbage can or diaper pail
If you have not used any of the green and eco clean options for your home, I would encourage you to do so. It is an amazing feeling using the products that actually are so effective and in many cases superior to the regular non-eco brands that you may be pleasantly surprised!
We do put Planet Wise with its amazing products on our 2012-2013 gift-giving list.