Pies that Rock the World Recipes
The holiday season is almost upon us! One of my favorite things about the holidays is an opportunity to get together with my friends and family and share a meal. Since we are all very buys and live in different parts of the country, we aren’t able to get together as much as we would like to.
During the holidays we make a point to carve some time out of our busy schedules to get together. And I love baking during this time! It’s one of my favorite things to do with my kids. Besides, we are a family that loves pies! All different types of pies.
I always love learning to make a new pie each year. Here’s a collection of pies that we mastered! The Pies that Rock the World Recipes! I hope you enjoy them all.
1. Low-Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie – For those that are trying to watch your sugar, this recipe is perfect for your thanksgiving table.
2. Classic Lemon Pie– You can’t go wrong with the classic favorite lemon pie recipe.
3. Blueberry Hand Pies – My favorite thing about making hand pies is that you don’t have to dirty any dishes to eat it!
4. Crostata Italian Tart Pie – Bring a little taste of Italy to your home with this easy to make, and fancy to say Crostata.
5. Grasshopper Pie – This is one of my aunts favorite pie recipes. It’s unique and pretty easy to make.
6. Cannoli Pie – This pie is a fun twist on a classic dessert recipe we all know and love.
7. Maple Cranberry Pecan Pie – This recipe brings together all the great flavors of fall all in one yummy warm package.
8. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – Want to make a pie but don’t have time to bake? Then this is the recipe for you!
9. Healthy Pumpkin Pie – When it comes to fall pies, you can’t go wrong with a classic pumpkin pie. This lightened up version is perfect.
10. Graham Wafer Pie – I love the light and crisp taste of this pie, and you will too.
Which pie recipe are you most excited to try?