PEEPS Bring Joy & Flavor
for Many Celebrations In Spring
Every year we make a fun and different Peeps Centerpiece for our home or for an event we are attending. This year, my kids chose to recycle a few things our of our craft box. By selecting florals with bright colors, glass vase and a few chop sticks out of the home DIY tools, we just grabbed a few boxes of Peeps and M n’ M’s in the store.
Our papa is exceptionally impartial to PEEPS. With Easter onset, he is always on the lookout for a Peeps treat. That is why we buy him Peeps every Easter season. Guess what’s his favorite? The Chocolate Covered ones!
If you love Peeps and make a ton of recipes and craft projects with this cool candy, then check out some of the least-known facts about Peeps. You’ll be even more fascinated by this “old as time” sweet dessert.
To give you an idea how much Peeps production has changed in the past decades is how quickly they can print the eyes on each Peeps chick. Before it was all hand-painted, and it’s not hard to figure out what is the max a person can physically draw eyes on a Peeps candy! Now, the machine does about 3,500 eyes per minute!
Without much ado, let’s become part of the Americans who will consume more than 600 Million Peeps Chicks and Bunnies this Easter Season.
Peeps Bunnies Centerpiece
Any Flowers Will Do for This Colorful Center Piece
Reuse & Recycle Your Craft Ingredients!
The Filling of the Vase Is Easy-Pease – A Child Can Do It
Arrange Your Peeps The Way You Feel Today
Add more Peeps to the arrangement. Make your bunny peeps look out from the sides of the floral bouquet. Or arrange them in the middle in a circle.
Here’s A Final Showcase of the Vase Full of Colors
& Peeps Bunnies
Enjoy & RETWET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) March 22, 2017
- 1 package of Peeps Bunnies
- Large Bag Spring/Easter M & M’s
- Glass Vase
- Silk Flowers
- Empty toilet paper roll/paper towel roll
- Kebab Skewers, tall straws or chopsticks
- Depending on the height of the vase, place an empty toilet paper roll or paper towel (cut to size) in the center of the vase
- Arrange M&M’s by color filling around the paper roll
- Place Bunnies on top of last M&M’s layer
- Arrange Silk Flowers and place in the empty paper roll
- Skewer a Peeps Bunny onto the skewers or straws & arrange in center of flowers
More Of Spring & Easter DIY & Recipes
More Recipes To Celebrate
• Hazelnut Chocolate Bars
• Easter PEEPS With Fun Facts
• NUTELLA Cream Eggs
• 5-Minute Oreo Bark With Colorful Decor