Double Check Behind Your Doctor

OMELETTE Recipes at Fresh Flavors Swap

Welcome to a place where dreams come true when we cook up a storm and share what we learn in the process.

Yes to the Creative Power of Imagination!

Yes to the Yummy Recipes Prepped Up in Your Kitchen!

You Are At the fresh FLAVORS swap!

Come in and Add your genius of integrating FLAVORS into the daily life!

fresh flavors swapOMELETTE Recipes at the Fresh FLAVORS SWAP!

Omelettes-fresh flavors Swap

OMELETTES come in different size and shape, with different fillings and toppings. The creativity know no limits! I love a great omelette and am open to try different versions and flavors when dining out or even at home. Veggies, fruit, meats, tofu, spices – any ingredient is so compatible with eggs in a unique recipe.

In the past years, many tasty omelettes have been celebrated in my life. This week would be a good timing for the omelettes in your life. A Holiday Season is all about gatherings and good times spent together. A yummy omelette would be a good meal to share.

If you have an OMELETTE recipe that you love and would love to share with thousands – Add it to the linky below.

Last week, when we were featuring Muffins Recipes, the response of our fans was phenomenal. Let’s populate this week with the OMELETTE recipes that shall make these holidays a festive occasion!

Use #FlavorsSwap hashtag with your recipes and we’ll Retweet and find your yummy creations!

Omelette in a Dutch Baby Pancake –
Different And Very Appropriate for the Season!

Sweet Tomato Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe

Add your unique recipes to this week’s fresh FLAVORS swap linky, and we will feature randomly selected recipes in the Roundup!

Want to be Featured? – The answer is fresh FLAVORS swap with your links to Your Recipes!

Add your email here to be reminded when the weekly Fresh FLAVORS Swap goes live.

How to Join the Fresh Flavors Swap:

Looking for the upcoming Fresh Flavors Swap themes? We’ve got you covered!

ADD Your OMELETTES to The LINKY!

Loading InLinkz ...

Grab fresh FLAVORS swap button for your blogging space!

Comments

1. What a great idea! I love the idea of a recipe swap. We get so sick of everything we have made over and over again. This would be fun to do.

2. Recipe sharing and swapping is one of the best uses of the internet! It is nice to change things up a bit and try some flavors that haven’t been on the table in a while.

3. This is a great linky! It’s all breakfast all the time. Yum!

4. Oh my gosh we’d be excited to try all of these. The Mediterranean one sounds particularly delicious right about now.

5. I love a good omelet and that Artichoke Crab one sounds amazing! That is going to be on my breakfast in bed request list soon!

6. This sounds like a great recipe swap! I love omelettes. We have them for dinner almost once a week!

7. I will have to come back and cook all of these recipes in the link. They all look so good!

8. I need to show all these omelette recipes to my daughter. She is an omelette lover and makes them often.

9. rochelle haynes says:

I love omelettes they taste great love to try this

10. I love trying out new recipes. This recipe swap is a great idea. I want to join next time.

11. I love a good omelette filled to the brim with fresh veggies!! I have one for breakfast or dinner a lot and it makes me smile 🙂

12. I love finding new omelette flavor combinations!! What a fun theme for a linky party.

13. I love a good omelet!! It’s a great way tot use up any veggies you have in the house!! YUM!!

14. This omlet looks delicious. I love to find new recipes. This swap is a great resource.

15. Marla Jones says:

Looks yummy I hope u notify me if I win lol, my email is a mess!

16. I really have to want eggs to make an omelet, But this one sure looks good. Thank you for sharing.

17. Maggie Branch says:

These are fabulous ideas for omelettes. I’m always looking for new ways to make them so this linky is awesome!

18. I can’t wait to try some of these when the grand kids are out of school for the holidays. I always love making them omelets and getting creative with them so they don’t get tired of them.

19. I love eggs and since they are so easy to make, I make them at least 2-3 times a week! I don’t normally make omelets but I do make frittatas (pretty much the same thing, right?!).

20. Michele D says:

I’m gonna make an omelette right now It’s a must have for breakfast on Sunday Mornings.

21. Wow now this is a different and delicious kind of linky I could get used to. So many amazing links. I’m going to have to check them all out!

22. Wendy Forbes says:

I love trying new recipes and omelettes are a favorite in our house.

23. Catherine Alger says:

I love omelette’s. This is a great idea

24. We love omelettes! Like we can have it every single day. Going to check all those in the linky.

25. My kids love eggs but we haven’t tried too many omelettes. I will have to give it a try and see if they will eat them. And I love doing recipes swaps.

26. I love omlettes! They have to be traditional and loaded with lots of yummy veggies and cheese! So good!

27. Wow, the omelette in a dutch baby pancake sounds really delicious.

28. Shannon Leigh says:

I am inspired to try Omelettes again! Yummy looking stuff!

29. Jodi Hunter says:

We love omelets, you can jazz them up in so many ways.

30. I love eating omelets. I need to get a lot better at making omelets! Thanks for sharing.

31. Jeena Bittenbender says:

My favorite food!!! I will be making this for sure..

32. I clearly need to step up my omelette game. You all are right fancy, my family will appreciate this. Shhhh I’m totally taking all the credit. 😉

33. Yummy! Love it! Thanks for sharing this!!! 🙂

34. I see an artichoke omelette in the link up – what an amazing combination. My husband would really like that!

35. Michelle Schafer says:

My 14 yo cooks, I let her have fun in the kitchen, and so far it;s worked out well. I prefer a plain cheese omelet myself.

36. Andrina Goetz says:

My favorite omelette is ham and cheese with some bacon and spinach.

37. Oh, delicious! These recipes look fabulous. I’m so exited to try one of these during winter break.

Diana C

38. Omelettes are one of my favorite ways to eat eggs!

39. denise low says:

I love omelettes. We sometimes eat them for supper.

40. I love veggie omelets. The more veggies the better.

41. In our family we have a version of the dutch baby pancake, we use apples with it, and bake it in the oven. When done drizzle with syrup just like a pancake. They taste like a cross between scrambled eggs and a pancake, but they have fruit in them.

42. I could eat omelets for breakfast, lunch or dinner almost every day. They are so versatile. That dutch baby pancake is a great take on an omelet I will have to try.