Make RAW Nutty Squares
to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
You will find your own preferences when and how to sweeten your life with these mini squares. For me, it is a great way to have a cup of tea with one of these lovelies or just grab one of squares after my dinner to indulge and enjoy life A LOT!
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Oil, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1. Blend raw almonds in the food processor to the flour consistency
- 2. In a bowl, combine blended raw almonds, coconut oil and peanut butter. Mix well.
- 3. Arrange the mixture in a baking pan 8x8 size.
- 4. Melt chocolate chips and pour the mixture over the arranged nutty dough in the baking pan.
- 5. Freeze for 2 hours.
- 8. Cut into squares of desired size. I like to cut into bite sizes.
- 9. Store in the freezer.
- TIP: Use parchment paper to separate layers of squares when stored.