Nutella Cream Eggs
These Nutella Cream Eggs were made by my 8-year-old. What really counts in this recipe is that your child can do it!
Allowing your child to participate in meal preparation develops their self-esteem and cooking skills. It allows them to grow up knowing their place in life, in family and among their surroundings.
Make this Holiday Easter Season something special and add a festive element to your family time.
PREPARE THIS RECIPE TOGETHER!
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 10 ounces white melting chocolate or Candy Melt
- Colored sprinkles of your choice
- Beat butter and Nutella until creamy. Add the marshmallow cream and extract and beat again. Slowly add the powdered sugar until a soft dough forms.
- Divide into approximately 12 even balls. Shape the balls into an egg shape or use a cutting form. Place o a wax paper lined baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions.Use a fork to hold each frozen egg in the chocolate. Spoon the chocolate over the egg. Slide an egg onto the wax paper lined tray and let set.
- Decorate eggs in a way you wish with sprinkles.
More Recipes To Celebrate