This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AmLactin Skin Care. The opinions and text are all mine.
Dry Skin Solutions for Women Over 40 May Be With AmLactin
Let me start with this simple yet very invigorating thought.
How about enjoying the looks and feel of younger skin when our biological age is much older than the looks we aspire to? You say it is not possible. Yet, look at the beautiful people who have been taking care of their health, bodies, and skin. They boast of the looks of people who are twice younger than them!
There’s no secret for healthier and more beautiful skin. All lies inside of our daily skin care routine that emphasizes cleansing, toning, moisturizing and applying your favorite products with actives like vitamin C, A, E, coenzyme CoQ10, and many other depending on your skin type and preference.
One more thing to remember – is to take equal care of your facial and bodily skin. Many pay attention to their skin on face and neck, yet ignore a regular care for their arms and hands, legs and feet, and our booties that need good lotion to feed and firm the skin that supports those muscles, too!
It is never late to start loving your skin again! Daily moisturizing would allow your skin to look and be firmer and have a healthy feel to the touch. Keeping the moisture inside the skin cells will support healthy processes that take places inside each cell. With enough moisture, it will be much easier for the body to move by-products that are the results of our biological living out of cells. Cell reproduction calls for many factors to be present, yet one of the most important one is water. With proper moisturizing of your body, we are helping our largest organ – our precious skin – to function efficiently and effectively.
As a result of such incredible work and using body moisturizers, we will feel and look better, younger, and more motivated to continue our daily support of our skin. AmLactin moisturizers family of products has been developed specifically to tend to your bodily skin.
Gently exfoliates and intensely hydrates dry patches of your skin
Thick, rich cream for persistently rough, dry areas like feet, elbows – anywhere severely dry skin lives!
Restoring Body Lotion
Heals extremely rough, flaky, dry skin
We often forget about our feet. Foot Cream is one of my favorites, as it moisturizes rough skin and allows for easier removal of dead skin.
Provides optimal healing with a special blend of emollient and humectant ingredients
Here are some interesting facts from a 2015 national online survey of over a thousand U.S. women over the age of 18.
– Nearly two-thirds of U.S. women report that the older they get, the more difficult it is to keep their skin moisturized.
– U.S. women feel an average of six years older when their skin is dry and dull.
– 56% of women report being just as concerned about the signs of aging from the neck down as they are about the signs of aging on the face.
All AmLactin moisturizers come in sample sizes, so you can try them first, then, buy a full size. In addition, all AmLactin are:
- Fragrance FREE
- Affordable and available at local retailers: Target, Costco, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, CVS
Here are some things to remember when using AmLactin moisturizers.
- They are for external use only! Not for children! Not for your face! BODY ONLY!
- AmLactin products contain alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that supports a healthy elimination of the dead skin. Do not apply AmLactin before heading into the sun! It may increase your skin’s sensitivities to sunburn. Use sunscreen-based products to protect your body from dangerous UV rays.
Start Loving Your Skin Again. Today.
Win Your Own AmLactin Collection by Entering This Form