with Celery and Onion
Parties are fun when good food is served and a great company is present. With the 50th Super Bowl in the offing, try some easy and very tasty finger-foods, like this dip with a super choice of celery.
Celery is great for you as it reduces inflammation and aids digestion. With the salts in celery, which are of a different nature than table salt, your alcalinity is being regulated in a natural, organic way. In a word, eat celery as much as you want and can!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) February 6, 2016
- 1 (8oz) pkg. Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 Cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 2/3 Cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Celery Sticks
- Sliced almonds or chopped dill for garnishment
- 1. Mix all ingredients, except Celery Sticks, in a large bowl.
- 2. Transfer the dip into a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- 3. Stuff fresh celery sticks with dip and top with your choice of chopped almonds or dill.