Energy Superfood Bars Recipe
These Superfood Bars Are Raw, Unprocessed,
Bursting With Nutrients,
Full of Taste, Flavor, And Enticing Aroma.
That is RAW FOOD!
The benefits of eating raw fruit and vegetables that have been minimally processed is a huge benefit to our bodies and its essential functions. Many of us can name them before I jump up! Yes, they are full of vitamins and antioxidants. Yes, they provide invaluable amino acids and minerals and a million of things that are simply unknown to us, yet working in full synergy with all that we know about. Yet the question is – Are You Consuming Enough of Them during your busy and scheduled-to-the-teeth day?
I could guess with my humble probability for the majority that the answer to the above question is a “no.” May this post will be your wake up call, a good encouragement, an inspiration, a definite “yes” that your BODY deserves the BEST. No matter how busy or how quickly you can come up with an excuse that definitely deserves your attention for a resolution – may I repeat this phrase you’ve heard a thousand times:
Your Body Cannot Wait!
It doesn’t take a lot to start honoring our magnificent bodies with the foods they crave and have been left bereft and lonely in the middle of a chaotic life. When one day you wake up and your body will give up on hiding the things it’s done so well for decades – is it the right moment to make a commitment to yourself and to your precious vessel that carries you through rough and tough on the daily basis that you are going to change it all?
We don’t need to change it ALL. There’s no need for such drastic measures when our body is honoring us with health and gifts we can do.
What we can do to solidify and Honor such relationship is to take a bite – go to your fridge and find something that you bought at the store for the same reason – keep yourself at your best health.
Here’s a recipe for RAW SUPERFOOD BARS that can be eaten during a week. They are good. They are delicious. They are the food your body is screaming for!
If You Love RAW – RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) January 13, 2017
With Raw Ingredients And Slightly Sweetened by Dates,
These Superfood Bars Are A True Rep For Energy Food!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 8 dates, pits removed
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp water
- You can use any food processor to mix all ingredients.
- I use Nutri Ninja to do so.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with plastic wrap. If you don't have this size – use any, just approximate 8x8 size for the mixture when spreading it out.
- Place all ingredients, except Pumpkin Sees and Water, into your food processor.
- Use Auto-IQ Boost Yes Fusion Mix if using Nutri Ninja.
- Add pumpkin seeds and water to the food processor. Mix again. Use Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Boost Yes Fusion Chop regime.
- Press mixture firmly into the lined baking dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. I allow it to stay in the fridge overnight. The mixture is very pliable to cut.
- Cut mixture into squares and enjoy!
These bars can be stored in the fridge and even freezer! Dates, nuts and seeds and dried fruit inside mixed together – awesome ingredients to store in low temperatures.