Celebrate Woman Today
It’s exciting to see how our communities grow! What’s more exciting and rewarding is the friendships we make as we build our blogs, support each other’s giveaways, boost mom bloggers profiles, and bring the ultimate element of FUN to everything we do. And we do it together. Hand-in-hand, supporting each other’s progress every step of the way.
A few tips for more effective +Klout scoring:
- Give a +K to your 2,3,4 or All members in this Linky. The more frequently you use your +K feature, the more you tweet, the more Klout you get, and the more Klout you collect to give back to others.
- Give a +K to at least 3 people who are above you in the Linky list.
- Tweet or share via Facebook when you give +K to someone. The options will automatically pop up when you’ve given +K. Such interaction earns you ability to give more +K in the very near future, like next time.
- Add people as your Influencers if you really care about their topics. This will allow all of us to accumulate more Klout on specific topics, thus increasing our +K score.
- Adding new topics to yourself and to other people usually costs 5 +K. But if you really would like to be known as a specialist on that topic, add it to your profile.
- Take advantage of the Create A New List feature. It does not cost you any +K. It allows you to aggregate Klout users per topic, e.g., Mom bloggers, Social Media buddies, etc. Title can be anything, but try to use popular Keywords in titles. These titles are searchable, and you’ll be on a positive radar when you are added by someone into their List.
- Display the Krank Up Your +Klout button on your blog linking to this blog (grab the code)
- Come back here tomorrow to give +K to the List. If we do it all together and consistently, our Klout will increase! I’ll be giving my +K to all on the list daily.
Please Enter You Klout URL (not your blog or Facebook or Twitter or other URL)