Celebrate With Us
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
With A Twitter Party
Sponsored by Sitara Collections
Twitter Party Details
When: Tuesday, October 14
Time: 9:00 – 10:00pm EST (6:00 – 7:00pm PST)
Topic: Elegance in Jewelry for Everyday Life
FOLLOW THESE Tweeterers who Host, Co-Host and Sponsor this Amazing Event!
Sponsored by: @SitaraJewelry
Hosted by: @DiscoverSelf
Prizes in Sitara Collections eGift Cards:
- 2 @ $25 for RSVP: 2 Winners will be drawn from the RSVP pool
- 6 @ $50 for the Party Prizes: Winners will be drawn every 10 minutes
- 1 @ $100 eGift Card: 1 Winner will be drawn at the conclusion of the Twitter Party
- All winners will be Tweeted and Tagged! –> It is a must that you follow @DiscoverSELF in order NOT to miss prize notifications!
How To Enter, RSVP, Participate in this Twitter Party
1. Share about this Twitter party on Twitter and Facebook or any other social media where you are active
Come 2 Celebrate in a Live @SitaraJewelry #TwitterParty All Things PINK this Month http://ow.ly/CB3Pp #1SaveTaTas http://ow.ly/i/7bFq6
Sample Facebook and Google Update:
Come to Celebrate #1SaveTaTas #TwitterParty on Oct 14, Tuesday, 9-10pm EST (6-7pm PCT). Ton of Prizes from Sitara Collections for RSVP and Party-Goers Alike! RSVP here –> http://ow.ly/CB3Pp
2. The winners will be randomly selected via use of Hashtag #1SaveTaTas. Make sure you add it to every tweet of yours and go zonkers tweeting.
3. Join in the party on October 14th by following the hashtag #1SaveTaTas
- Use any apps that allow us to participate in a Twitter party. We found that it’s easy with TweetDeck to follow, tweet and participate in any Twitter Party
- Place a party’s hashtag #1SaveTaTas into the Twitter Search box to follow the whole conversation (you need to be logged into your Twitter account to fully participate in the party’s conversation!)
4. Enter your Twitter Handle in the Linky below, so we do know who is coming! The more, the merrier! RSVP & Be Entered to win the RSVP prizes!
Love Twitter Parties? – ReTweet To Invite Your Friends!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) October 11, 2014