10 Halloween Crafts Your Kids Will Love
Halloween is right around the corner! Can you believe it’s already the second part of September? Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because it has the best colors and themes for crafts. Doing crafts with my kids is something that I not only really enjoy, but is also an excuse to get some learning time in!
Whether it be working on color matching, counting supplies, or breaking out the measuring cups, – crafts are a great excuse to work out the brain muscle! Plus, any reason to turn off the TV and have some family time is a nice and peaceful way to truly relax! With Halloween coming up, here are 10 Halloween crafts your kids will LOVE to do with YOU!
1. Jack-O-Lantern Tea Light Candle Holders – These would be perfect on a Halloween themed mantel, and easy enough for the whole family to do together.
2. Egg Carton and Tissue Paper Ghost – This would be perfect for little ones. Bonus, you probably already have everything you need for this project!
3. DIY Halloween Mini Pinata – This craft has a sweet surprise inside of it. It would be great for a classroom treat as well!
4. Soup Can Jack-O-Lanterns – It can’t get much easier than this craft! All you need is some paint and soup cans!
5. Easy Spider Craft – If you want to get a little crafty and don’t have a lot of time, these little spider crafts would be perfect for you!
6. Halloween Lollipop Tree – This craft would make a super cute centerpiece for a Halloween party and it’s super easy to make!
7. Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe – A craft that is not only cute, but can also be used as a game for the family to play when you are done with it.
8. Frankenstein Mason Jar – I love any crafts that use mason jars. And this Frankenstein is oh-so-cute! You could make a bunch of them and use them for drinking cups!
9. Pumpkin Suncatchers – I always love making suncatchers in the summer, and now with this craft I can make them with my kids in the fall too!
10. Posable Mummies – These are SO cool! They are DIY mummies that you can post into different positions.
Which Halloween Craft Would You Love To Do
With Your Kids?
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) September 25, 2015