Easy & Fast Grilled Chicken
With Fresh Basil Leaves And Cherry Tomatoes
If you are after quick and nutritious meals, this Grilled Chicken loaded with basic herbs and veggies could be an amazing family or personal favorite of yours! Feel free to add or even change a composition of the vegetable constituents. Tastes differ. I choose to load this recipe with Onions, Cherry Tomatoes and fresh Basil for the following reasons:
#1 Totally unique and fresh taste for the summer
#2 Lycopene in tomatoes could be fully releases for our bodily consumption with cancer-fighting properties only when it is heated. Cherry tomatoes have slightly sweet taste and add this unique feature to the protein in this recipe. And with a generous load of onions, we add a potent anti-oxidant element to this low-glycemic dish.
#3 Loading this recipe with fresh basil leaves bring up all flavors that participate in this phenomenal mixture of ingredients. Pleasant and aromatic basil is one of the frequent guests on our kitchen table. Waking up olfactory senses, basil allows us to enjoy the flavors offered on one plate.
- 2 Chicken boneless breasts, frozen or fresh, cubed
- 1 Large onion
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Cup basil leaves, whole or shredded is up to your taste
- 2 Tsp olive oil for sauteing
- 3-5 Tsp Tikka Masala sauce
- 1. Saute onions in olive oil until golden.
- 2. Add chicken to the onions and cook until it is soft and well done.
- 3. Add cherry tomatoes and saute for a minute.
- 4. Add basil and saute for a minute or so.
- Feel free to arrange your dish either as a stand alone main dish.
- I chose to scoop this mixture into Butter Lettuce and serve it as is, drizzled with Tikka Masala sauce.
Low-glycemic and full of nutrition, this amazing recipe is a keeper!
For Those Hungry for Chicken Recipes: