Greek-Style Pizza Recipe
A crispy phyllo crust topped with spinach, tomatoes, artichokes and feta cheese.
- 8 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed (14x9-inch sheet)
- 3 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (6 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato/basil flavor crumbled feta cheese (1/3 cup = 2 oz)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Place 1 sheet phyllo on ungreased large cookie sheet; brush lightly with oil. Repeat layering with remaining phyllo, lightly brushing each layer with oil.
- 2. Crumble spinach over phyllo; top evenly with tomatoes, artichokes and feta cheese.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Transfer pizza to large cutting board. Using a pizza cutter or large knife, cut pizza into 6 pieces.
Women Lifestyle Health Fashion Winning Prizes http://celebratewomantoday.com/