Easy Romesco Sauce Recipe
All ingredients for this Romesco Sauce are affordable and easily obtained. You can make it any time you plan a pasta, potato, fish or meat meal. Or even use as a smoothing agent in your sandwiches. All goes well with this truly versatile sauce.
The ingredients are marvelous! Peppers and garlic, basil and tomatoes – all of them are beautifully powerful source of anti-oxidants and fiber, too. Just adding foods like this home-made sauce to your daily meals would improve your well-being and add the flavors to your foods.
Having different flavors in your meals has proven to reduce cravings and control body weight with great success – far much better than starvation. We can have delicious meals and have our focus on what we love doing – all at the same time. All it takes is doing it consistently and with love, peace in your heart and soul.
If you love PESTO, then head over to check and swipe this equally easy and aromatic Basil Pesto Recipe.
To Your Health!
- 4 bell peppers, roasted (I used red and yellow in this recipe)
- 5-6 plum tomatoes (the ones that are cherry-size)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp virgin oil olive
- 1 tsp salt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1. Blend all ingredients in the food processor until you reach a smooth texture, the one you are happy with. Some people like it more liquidy, some like it more with tiny chunks.
- 2. Serve hot or cold with the dish of your liking: pasta, fish, eggs, potatoes. Sometimes, we use it in a sandwich!
Start with Roasted Bell Peppers
I grilled these bell peppers in a versatile Zojiruchi Electric Grill. This gadget truly belongs in every kitchen, as it grills, steams, and cooks soups, and any recipe you up to. I LOVE ZOJIRUCHI products!
Gather All Other Ingredients for this Recipe
Pulse All Ingredients in the Food Processor
Store Romesco Sauce in A Glass Jar
Venture Out Into More Tast-ful Recipes Like These