Making a statement with your unique crafts and holiday decor items made with your hands and filled with your soulful attitude. This Candy Corn Wine Bottles Craft is so easy to make, that you can actually customize the color gradation and design to your liking. Grab these ingredients in your dollar store. Nothing fancy. You can reuse additional decor in this craft. Take a look!
Candy Corn Wine Bottles
Creative Crafts Are A Fabulous Way To Add A Seasonal Character To Your Home
- Orange, white, and yellow spray paint
- 3 Empty wine bottles, labels removed
- Cardboard or newspaper to protect your painting surface
- Optional: Twigs, fake leaves, fall platter, or fall flowers
- Clean wine bottles and remove labels,dry completely.
- Spray paint entire wine bottle white and let dry.
- Spray paint the middle orange and let dry. If it goes toward the bottom that is okay because you are going to be painting that yellow.
- Finish by spray painting the bottom yellow.
- Let dry completely and then set up with flowers, leaves, or any decor as a centerpiece.
Place This Crafty Decor Anywhere You Wish – So Versatile!
Goes Nice With Pumpkins!