Always on the run, I still think how to make a quick yet very filling and nutritious and easiest meal. This simple Chicken Lettuce Boats recipe idea has all I need: easy-to-get ingredients that are usually in my fridge. Chicken, cherry tomatoes, ancient grains (I used buckwheat in here) and a lot of our favorite spices and hers like garlic, turmeric, pepper.
These filling boats, loaded with protein and flavor, were devoured in no time! I made plenty of them to make sure everyone could get seconds if they really liked them. Here it is one of the easiest meals ever to make to feed your family, big or small.
Chicken Lettuce Boats
Sprinkle Parmesan Over the Entire Boat – Get More Flavor!
Stack These Colorful Lettuce Boats In A Tray For Serving
- 8-10 Lettuce leaves, separated
- 16-20 Cherry tomatoes, cut in half (at least 4 halves for each boat)
- 3 cups Cooked buckwheat
- 2-3 cups Cooked & cut into pieces chicken
- Herbs and spices of your choice: Garlic, Turmeric, Pepper, Salt, Thyme
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- I used the ingredients from my leftover dinner last night. I had chicken and buckwheat already cooked and ready to be employed in their new mission – Lettuce Boats!
- Take an individual Lettuce leaf and fill it with 2 Tbsp of buckwheat, 2 Tbsp chicken, 4 halves of cherry tomatoes, and garnish with herbs and spices and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve right away!