Elegant Floral Waterfall
Crafting Through Imagination™
This craft project would be an amazing experience for all the participants. And just imagine how surprised your Valentine would be once this “magic” waterfall out of flowers and petals would land on her coffee table!
Materials and Tools Stock for this Project
• Silk Flowers
• A Cup and a Plate –> you decide on the size based on preferences
• Thick wire ~ 3/16″ in Diameter –> you could use even a thicker option
• Permanent Glue
• A piece of flexible plastic or hard carton paper to wrap the mid section of the wire
• You will need to measure the length for this piece –> look at the image
• Thick white craft thread to secure the plastic or carton part to the wire
Use permanent glue to secure a wire to the bottom of the plate and the mid section of the cup. This would create the angle at which your flower waterfall would be “falling” down.
Wrap plastic or hard carton paper around the wire piece. Secure it with craft thread. The thread would give you more traction when attaching the flowers.
You could also glue a couple of floral pieces on the outside of the cup by the handle to add a colorful accent to the whole ensemble.
Like this Floral Waterfall? – Please ReTweet!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) February 2, 2015
Here Are More Ideas for Your Valentine’s Day CRAFTS