Cornbread Salad Recipe
- 6 Slices precooked bacon – go for the vegetarian version, too!
- 2 Ears fresh yellow corn
- 1 Cup fresh prediced tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup presliced green onions
- 1/3 Cup Asiago-peppercorn dressing
- 2 Corn muffins
- 1. Microwave or sautee bacon pieces as per package instructions. Chop and place in medium bow.
- 2. Remove corn from cob.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients (except corn muffins) to bacon. Stir until blended – but do not make it mushy!
- 4. Break corn muffins into large chunks – be careful not to crumble them into too small pieces. Fold them into the bacon mixture.
- 5. Serve.
- Tips: Use vegetarian version of bacon if you are a vegetarian or simply wish to go with your choice.
HOW-TO Celebrate Woman – Lifestyle, Health, Beauty http://celebratewomantoday.com/
Try to experiment with your own dressing to find the golden recipe idea for this version of ingredients mix!
Celebrate With Us – Please RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) May 3, 2017