Witch Hat Surprise Craft
Holidays are known for colorful crafts, foods, recipes we choose to venture out of the comfort and familiar zone to make and to get inspired by. Many think that they need to pour money into making something memorable and likable and inspiring.
One thing that we can tell you as a family who does many different crafts, you can literally take something out of your pantry and make a cool craft to enjoy with family, friends, and even send it to school to delight your kids’ teacher with a seasonal craft.
Take a look at this cool sweet candy witch hat craft and attempt to make it in the coming days. Easy-peasy. Pictures are included.
The Prep for This Delicious Craft Is Easy & Affordable
Look How Colorful a Surprise Is!
Almost Done with Hiding a Sweet Surprise In A Cone Hat
Use Your Favorite Crackers or Cookies to Close the Surprise
Decorate the outside to your liking and fantasy
The surprise inside each hat could be yours for a bite!
VOILA – The Hats Are Prepped & Ready To Be Enjoyed!
Love This Fun Craft To Make This Season?
- Chocolate or Plain Sugar ConesRound Chocolate Wafer Cookies or Chocolate Flat Cookies without a hole.
- Green frosting and a flat tip
- Chocolate chips
- Cute Halloween shaped flat candy
- Various small candies to fill the cones
- 1. Melt a handful of chocolate chips in a sandwich bag.
- 2. Fill a cone with candy
- 3. Snip of a corner of the bag and “pipe” chocolate around the circular edge of the cone.
- 4.Top with a chocolate wafer/cookie.
- 5.Place in the freezer for about 5 minutes to harden the chocolate.
- 6. Pipe a flat ribbon of green frosting around the cone
- 7. Place Halloween shaped candy to make the buckle.
- 8. Serve and Enjoy.
More Halloween-Bright Crafts