Caramel, Chocolate, Fruit or Your Idea –>
10 Delicious Pie Recipes
Pies are one of my favorite desserts! I love the sweetness of the filling and the flakiness of the crust. The best part about pies is that there are SO many different ways to make them, endless possibilityies.
With the holidays coming up, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite pie recipes from around the web to give you (and me) some inspirations for a great pie or more to enjoy with your family!
Whether your palette craves fruit in a pie or some sweet chocolate, I bet this list will have something you love! Let’s check them out.
1. Caramel Apple Pie– This sweet pie is perfect for for kids and adults alike!
2. Minced Fruit Pie– All the great fruity flavors of fall wrapped up into 1 pie!
3. Mini Apple Pies– Perfect for little hands or someone watching their portion size.
4. Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Pie Bars– A spin on a classic pie recipe, this takes the best part of a pie, a brownie, and a cookie!
5. How to make a perfect pie crust– No mater what kind of pie you are making, you need to make sure you know how to make the perfect pie crust!
6.Lemon Sour Cream Pie– Lemon pie is one of my favorite pie recipes, and this spin on it has my mouth watering!
7. Nutella Chocolate Pie– A perfect recipe to satisfy that chocolate craving, yum!
8. Old Fashion Sweet Potato Pie– A perfect classic pie recipe that is perfect for any fall night!
9. Chocolate Pecan Pie– This is a favorite pie in the south, and is one of my personal favorites!
10. Homemade Apple Pie– One of the best pies period, and this recipe makes it super fancy and perfect for a party!
What are some of your favorite pie recipes? Have a recipe to share with me? Please leave them in the comments below!
Please ReTweet This Yummy Message!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) October 16, 2014