Cloud Nine Egg Souffle
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks.
- Mix egg yolks in a bowl with maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites into a meringue-like consistency. Fold it into the maple syrup and yolk mixture
- Pour thee mix into ramekins and turn your oven down from 400F to 375F.
- Bake your souffle for 15 minutes until fluffy.
Our breakfast shouldn’t be boring. For those who love eggs, this simple, yet so flavorful Egg Souffle would truly lift your mood and set you on the right footing for the entire day! Oh, you may want seconds of this delicious meal.
EASY TO MAKE
HEAVENLY TO ENJOY
Would like to try something More of Interesting Stuff?
ROASTED NAPA WEDGES!
And More Of…