Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe In 30 Minutes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 can (10¾ oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- Press each biscuit into 5½-inch round.
- Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups.
- Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming ¾-inch rim.
- Spoon a generous ? cup chicken mixture into each.
- Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
©2016 Celebrate Woman Today
Delight Yourself With Other Yummy Recipes!
PIN for Your Food Collection