Scotties Contributed $15,000
Towards Cat Adoptions in One Week
This has been the 4th year when Scotties Facial Tisues partnered with the local rescue organizations on the East coast in a powerful and beautiful effort to find forever homes for cats and kittens. Here are the organizations that have received $5,000 each to go towards the re-homing of all eligible for adoption kitties.
• The Animal Protective Foundation (Albany, NY)
• Boston MSPCA (Boston, MA), and
• the Humane Society of Tampa Bay (Tampa, FL)
In one week of June 1-7, over 400 kitties found their forever homes and went to live their cool lives in places where they would be loved and cared for.
Here are some amazing images from the Scotties Adoption Week we’d love to share with you.
If you are on the lookout of a feline friend, please adopt one! Here are the very first necessity things any cat parent would need to know and have before heading to the adoption center.
• Food and water bowls – shelters will usually give you a small amount of food to take with you home.
• Food – to ease the transition, stick with the food your cat is used to eating at first. Then, if necessary, gradually switch to a higher-quality food.
• Treats – cats usually go after any treat!
• Collar with ID tag
• Cat bed – if you don’t have one, fold an old fleece blanket or sweater for your kitty.
• Cat toys – have simple toys like a fetch mouse and a string mouse on hand; you’ll have a chance to spoil your kitty later.
• Cat brush – you can get one at any PetSmart store.
• Cat litter box and litter – again, stick with the type the cat is used to.
• Scratching post or strips – ask for these at your local pet store.
Peanut Waited for His Adoption Moment
Martha Still Cannot Believe She’s That Lucky Girl
Weasley Has Found His Mom And Dad Thanks to Scotties
A Loving Gaze They Will Never Forget
These Play Mates Are Going Home Together
Love Is Healing. Love Is For All.
ADOPT Your Future Kitty!