Brussels Sprouts With Sweet Chili Vinegar Sauce
Whether it’s a cold wintery day or a hot summer evening, Brussels sprouts offer an amazing bouquet of aroma and taste along with a wealthy bundle of health benefits. I love these yummy morsels!
It Takes A Few Short Minutes To Prep Brussels Sprouts
Add Good Fats Like AVOCADO Slices to This Dish
Garnish With Herbs, Avocado Slices
Add Brown Rice or Quinoa
Share This Recipe – ReTWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) December 29, 2016
- 1lb Brussels Sprouts
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon for Juice
- Salt, chili pepper to taste
- A few leaves of Basil
- Sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 or 2 garlic heads
- black pepper and crushed dried red pepper to taste
- 1. Roast brussels sprouts for about 30-35 minutes, until the outer layer becomes crispy
- 2. Pour roasted brussels sprouts in a bowl with the sauce, coat well with it
- 3. Add lemon juice, salt to taste, and basil
- Sauce Preparation
- In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients and cook over low heat until all sugar dissolves. Be careful not to burn.
Check Out More of Recipes with Brussels Sprouts & Veggies
Want More Of Delicious Recipes for You & Family?
Sign Up Not to Miss a Recipe When It Goes LIVE!