Boba Iced Tea with Mango Nectar
Boba Iced Tea With Mango Nectar #RecipeIdeas
- Crushed ice
- 1 1/2 cups brewed black tea
- 1 1/2 cups mango nectar
- 1 cup uncooked boba tapioca pearls
- Vanila to taste
- 1/2 cup Agave nectar
- Brew your tea first. I like to make it strong as it will be diluted with mango nectar later.
- Cook boba tapioca pearls at least for 10 minutes by boiling in hot water. I find it much better to have boba soft in your tea than hard. Run cold water on cooked pearls. Cool them completely.
- Place boba pearls into a dry dish and cover them with agave nectar to sweeten + vanilla for aroma. Soak boba pearls in this syrup for about 30 minutes.
- Fill your glasses with boba pearls – put as much or as little as you want.
- Add crushed ice.
- Add tea.
- Add mango nectar.
©2016 Celebrate Woman Today
Fill your Glasses with Cooked Boba Tapioca Pearls & Crushed Ice
Use Thick Straws to Enjoy Boba Pearls
Embellish Glass Edges with Lemon or Orange Slices