This policy is valid from 1 January 2015
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me or other contributors that we may use. For questions about this blog, please contact Laura at CelebrateWoman@gmail.com
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Your privacy is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. We will may ask for your email address when you make a comment on our site, but we will never sell or share that information unless you are the winner of a giveaway. In these cases we will only give out that information to the sponsor of the giveaway so they can send you your prize (i.e: if it’s an e-gift certificate). When you give us your address if you have won a giveaway on our site, we will only send this information to the sponsor for prize shipment, and no one else will have access to it. By entering a giveaway on our site you agree to us publishing your name and city only on our site.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see here.
We have the following policies in place in regards to Product Reviews.
- We review family-friendly products only and reserve the right to refuse the review if you send a product that was not agreed upon.
- A product is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
- Please allow 3-8 weeks for your review to be completed. If you have a specific date in mind for the review to be completed by please let us know at the time you contact us for the review and we will try and work with you to complete the review by the agreed upon date.
- We will email you the link to the review once the review has been completed and posted on our blog.
- We do not accept sample sizes for any reviews. Full-sized products are required so we can properly test out the product.
- Celebrate Woman Today will not be responsible for any shipping or duty costs, all costs associated to receiving the product will be at the expense of the company and/or person submitting the product for review. Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned to the seller.
- You are welcome to add a discount or coupon code to the review at no charge. Discounts that require a separate post will be subject to a fee.
- In the case of a negative review, we will contact you by email prior to posting, and you have the option to decline the post. Any reviews posted will not be edited by the seller, we reserve the right to post the review as we see fit.
- Celebrate Woman Today reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met. All reviews (of any and all products) done by or on behalf of Celebrate Woman Today are the property of Celebrate Woman Today.
- Celebrate Woman Today must be informed about what the prize is at the time the giveaway is being set-up and who is eligible to enter. A giveaway will not be published or promoted until this information is received. Please note that the owner of Celebrate Woman Today is based in the U.S., but we have our audience in Canada as well. To include fans in both countries would be a huge plus. However we will leave the decision up to the company sponsoring the giveaway.
- Giveaways are held for a maximum of 2-week-period.
- We are not responsible ever for shipping the prize to the winner. Do not ever mail the giveaway prize with the review product.
- We will always select the winner of the giveaway through random.org and notify the winner by email. Once we receive confirmation from the winner in the time allotted (usually 24 hours) we will forward the winner’s information to you.
- When Facebook entries are involved we will not under any circumstances violate any Facebook rules.
- We cannot ask any reader to make a purchase as a bonus entry – this will never be an option.
- We ask that you ship the prize to the winner within a reasonable time after you have been informed and provided with the winner’s information.
- If a gift certificate is offered as a prize, it must always cover the cost and shipping of at least one item. We cannot use discounts as prizes.
Policy text: Language and wording credit for policy to various web policy writing tools and simplystacie.net