Blackberry Mozzarella Spring Salad
With Lemony Sesame Salad Dressing
Mother’s Day has been spent today with our family, our kids, playing games, joking, running outside for a short basketball game, then returning back into the house to enjoy the company of each other.
The snacks were light and easy. I actually, took my son to the pastry shop to choose his dessert. He likes cheesecakes. So he did get his yummy vanilla cheesecake to celebrate his Mom’s Day.
For dinner, we decided to have a greens salad with blackberries and hand-made lemony dressing. We love this salad and alternate the sources of berries and protein in it. It becomes versatile vs. boring!
We do send our hugs and best wishes for each and every one of you for this coming week.
- baby spring mix
- mozzarella cheese, cubed: feel free to substitute for roasted turkey/chicken breast, chopped
- avocado, diced
- glazed pecans, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 tsp organic prepared dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp sesame or poppy seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- pinch sea salt
- Layout all your salad ingredients on individual plates and pour fresh dressing over.
Store dressing in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.