Easy and quick to make this amazingly healthy and full of fiber snack. You could enjoy it any time of the day with your family or when there’s nobody around. It tastes delicious any time you make it!
Black Bean Dip with Quessadilla Bites
- 1 Cup of Black Beans (use canned beans, but rinse off thoroughly!) Better yet, prep them up in bulk and store in the fridge!
- 1/2 Cup of Green Olives stuffed with Garlic (feel free to use any olives you enjoy in your diet)
- Spices: Herbs like Turmeric, Sage, Thyme, Pepper – Add to your taste. I do not add any salt, as spices provide all the taste my taste buds enjoy.
- 1/2 Cup Spring Water – Add it to the mixture in the mixer
- 2 Large Tortillas – feel free to use any tortillas in your fridge!
- 1 Cup of Grated Cheese – use freshly grated or prepackaged
- - Combine all the ingredients for the dip in the mixer, add 1/2 water and process to the consistency you like.
- - On a heated pan place a tortilla, wait for it to heat a bit.
- - Drop a dollop of grated cheese on a heated tortilla.
- - Wait for the cheese to start melting.
- - Transfer heated tortilla with cheese onto a plate, fold in half, cut into bite pieces.
- You can refrigerate the leftovers.
- But I usually make just enough to enjoy a fresh meal.
Use Canned Black Beans or Prepare them Yourself!
My Favorite Green Olives Stuffed With Garlic
This recipe is full of the nutrients that would contribute to your overall health and great energy during the day!
Beans are one of my favorite foods! Here’s WHY!
Full of Fiber
And fiber is a great way to lower cholesterol, balance blood sugar, contribute to bowel movement on the daily basis! With all that alone, you’ll enjoy a better energy, clearer skin complexion, and maintain healthy weight.
Regular bean consumption may lower risk for coronary disease, that is heart disease.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with your own recipes! Add a handful of any beans to your salads, dips, soups, and other dishes. You’d appreciate all health effects these tiny friends can produce.