BBQ Chicken On Bok Choy Recipe
Are you looking for a recipe that not only tastes great, but is great for you? Then you are going to love this BBQ Chicken on Bok Choy Recipe! It’s full of color and flavor, and is also great for you with lean meat and fresh veggies!
One of the best benefits of Bok Choy is its digestive function – lots of fiber! When you and I have enough fiber in our bodies, the body would remove waste out of our intestines with more success and ease. And YES, fiber is Essential for successful weight loss and maintenance.
With rich amount of Folic Acid, Bok Choy makes it a perfect food for pregnant women, too. Lack of folic acid in the diets of future moms has been linked to birth defects.
Bok Choy is a rich source of Vitamin C that is one of the components for a strong immune system. Eat a plenty of Bok Choy! Enjoy a great well-being.
Love this recipe – Please RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) August 30, 2015
- 2 Boneless, Skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Ground Fennel
- 1 Tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1 Lb Bok Choy (chopped)
- Preheat your grill over med/high heat.
- In a small bowl combine oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Put your chicken on a plate and brush your sauce on all sides.
- Turn your grill down to medium and place your chicken on it.Cook, turning often until all sides are cooked through.
- Remove chicken from grill and sprinkle with fennel and cardamom.
- Steam your Bok Choy 3-5 minutes.
- Serve chicken over steamed Bok Choy and enjoy!
More Recipes with A Cultural Twist
Beef Bourguinon a la Hassan Recipe
Pasta Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe
Curry Hot Dog Recipe
Raspberry and Blueberry Tarte Recipe
Sparkling Lemonade Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Wings Recipe
Apricot Spiced Crepes Recipe
BBQ Chicken on Bok Choy Recipe
Coriander Tuna Recipe