Baked Figs Are Amazingly Easy And Celebratory Dessert for Any Season
Freshly Baked Figs with Whipped Heavy Cream
Baked Figs With Coconut Sugar Easy Recipe for A Prime Dessert
- 15-20 fresh figs, halved
- 1 cup Coconut sugar or brown sugar
- If baking for Holidays, add some Cinnamon to the cup of sugar. It will create a festive smell in your house.
- Cut all fresh figs into halves. Arrange halves on a baking pan.
- Sprinkle with Coconut sugar. I love adding at least 1/2 tsp of sugar into each half.
- Bake for at least 20 minutes at 350F (175C).
- Plate straight from the oven or allow to cool.
- Top with freshly whipped heavy cream (whip up heavy cream with powdered sugar, 1:1/2 proportion).
- Try warm caramel topping, it tastes awesome, too.
©2016 Celebrate Woman Today