Avocado And Chickpea Salad Recipe
One of the benefits that comes when we add avocado to different meals is Better Absorption. One of the researches has found that nutrients such as carotenoids were absorbed 5 times better by those participants who ate their meal with avocado!
Besides, avocados are the best fruit source of essential vitamin E! Great for skin. Great for overall well-being, this vitamin comes naturally when we enjoy an avocado.
Here’s a delicious small recipe that celebrates Avocado!
- 4 avocados, sliced
- 14 oz canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp Spanish paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, spices, and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- Combine the avocados, chickpeas, and green onions in a large bowl and toss gently.
- Just before serving pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly to coat.
Check Out These Interesting AVOCADO Recipes